Dear ACA fellows,
Hope you’ve already heard the good news – this year’s ACA World Convention has been confirmed and it will take place online on the first weekend of May. As the European fellowships are part of the world community we, the ACA European Committee, are invited to share our experience, strength and hope and we need your help to make it happen.
So, we’d love to hear from you if you’re interested in joining us in one of the service roles listed below or you know someone who would be a good fit for it:
- Workshop leader & speaker (topic to be confirmed)
- Tech (zoom) assistant
- Be part of the European Region debate
- Share you’re countries experience of translating ACA literature
Criteria for speakers:
- Completed 12th steps in ACA
- Be knowledgeable in a topic (applicable to region and literature debates only)
Please email email@example.com if you have any questions or suggestions.
We look forward to hearing from you!
The ACA European Committee members:
Fredrik – Chair
Hasse – Literature Chair
Irma – Service Sponsor Coordinator
Marjo – Webmaster
For more information and additional contacts please visit: